Every tool has its strengths and weaknesses. Here's when we think you should not use Brev (we wont stop you if you try).
- Critical applications that need high degrees of resiliency, stability, and security.
- Servers that require response times < 50ms.
- Applications that need more than 3GB of memory.
- Applications that need more than 512MB of file memory.
- CPU or GPU bottlenecked applications.
- Applications that require long running tasks of more than 15 minutes.
- Applications that are already in production.
- Applications that requires throughput of more than 10,000 requests/second
We look to support all these use cases in the near future.